I desperately need to win the lottery. I’m not talking “I just won $4 on the powerball” either! Haha There’s just too much that I want to do and work and bills just get in the way! Last night I was thinking of all the places that I want to visit. Every where from Bora Bora to Alaska during king crab season (is there a king crab season?). I want to eat my way through Italy and Greece, I want to see the sunset over the Grand Canyon. Was recently in a conversation about the best place I’ve ever been. It got me to thinking, I’ve lived lots of places, but I don’t feel like I’ve really been any where. I’ve lived in TX (multiple times), NM (multiple times), ID, CO, CA, NJ (twice) and Holland. When we chose to move to NJ we thought “oh, the city is a few hours away, Baltimore and DC are a few hours away.” I lived in NJ for about 2 ½ years total and never made it to any of those places. I lived in Holland for 4 years and I spent one weekend in Paris and one in Poland. 7 days out of 4 years! Talk about wasting A LOT of time! I’ve lived in NM on/off for 20+ years, I only just went to Santa Fe for the first time last year for the first time.
I think I might be having my mid-life (or 1/3 life?) crisis!? Is 30 too young for that? Haha! All I know is I have ants in my pants! I’m restless to do something, anything! Agh!
A short escape to Cordoba in January
7 years ago

1 comments:
Boy you are too young for midlife crisis, lol, just think how much you can still do in another 50-60 years, that is a lot of years. Have fun, hope you see you blogging again. Anna :)
Post a Comment