Today is my Birthday! But I want to tell you about my friend instead!
He and I have been friends since 7th grade and recently got back in touch after a few “lost” years. His birthday is the day before mine, so we’ve had years of us going back and forth, me calling him old, him calling me old, me saying I’ll never be as old as him, him saying he hates me! He doesn’t really hate me, he actually loves me! Haha! He and I have so many memories, middle school, high school, college, after college. Now our friendship is through texts and phone calls, but it’s still fun! Like last night, he made me promise to go to Vegas with him! During the NCAA basketball tournament! That would be SO fun! So Happy Birthday to one of my “oldest” friends! It’s great to be in contact again, and continue our game of who’s older! I’d post a picture of him, but I only have bad ones from middle/high school and I wouldn’t do that to him…on second thought! Just kidding!
I hope everyone has a friend in their lives that always makes them feel young!
A short escape to Cordoba in January
7 years ago

2 comments:
Sorry I missed your birthday, and your move, and your new job, and anything else? Glad that things are going good, you sound happy and that makes me happy!
Those are the best kind of friends, happy birthday. Great blog! :)
Post a Comment