CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

My only option right now is to post via text! So busy at work and home computer is STILL wonky! It Halloween and still trying to figure out where the girls will trick or treat. Got a soccer game at noon.

We're moving in a week into an apartment. Pretty excited, except for the whole packing thing! Haha! But I'm excited to be able to call maintainance! Haha! Less space to clean! The girls will be sharing a room, which will mean constant fighting, but they already do that, so nothing changing there! Haha. I'm ready for a space to call my own, where people can't come and go as they please. I had 2 incidents a few months ago that made me uncomfortable, so this will make me feel better on that too. The new place is a little old, but the size is right, so it's all good! Plus I always purge a bunch of crap when I move, so yay to getting rid of junk! There will be furniture to replace, but that can happen slowly, got the basics, so I'm good!

Just a quick update. Hope I'll be able to post more often!!

0 comments: