CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thoughts of my day so far...

A few thoughts I’ve had today:
I love the sound a type writer makes. Someone is using one here at my office. I love it. I want one of those old style ones, where the arms swing up. You think they still make ribbon for those? I doubt it.

Ikea needs to come to town. I love their kitchen stuff like basic bake ware and glasses. I’m not much for their furniture as it’s flat-pack stuff, but some of their other things are great. And of course you can’t get a lot of it online. I always make a trip if I’m anywhere near one. Last time I got duvet covers, a vase and some kitchen stuff. And I love the giant blue bags, they are GREAT for many things!!

Target used to sell ¾ sleeved basic fitted tees. I LIVE in them. However, I haven’t seen them in a while and I need some replacements! I just realized the black one I’m wearing has grease stains on it. Better keep my cardi closed today! So Target, please bring back the ¾ sleeved fitted tees. In the stores so I don’t have to pay shipping, I’m cheap and don’t like paying shipping.

I’m desperately lusting over an iMac. I’ve always had PC’s. But as mine hasn’t worked in I can’t even remember how long due to junk, I’m considering a Mac. Anyone I’ve ever talked to about them that has one, RAVES. They don’t have any problems with virus’ or malware, as most of those bad programs are written to mess up PC’s. So if anyone out there wants to give me one, I’ll take one! Haha!

I feel like doing some yoga today. I haven’t done it in forever, and only a few times at that. But I love it. For a few reasons. From trying to not fall over, I tighten all my muscles and actually get a work out. From trying to not fall over, I concentrate on only that and get a mini vacation from life where I’m not thinking about kids or bills or anything besides “don’t fall over”. It’s a great way to distress. I always feel sleepy afterwards. Looking for something on iTunes to make me happy.

I’d like the win the lottery. Don’t think that needs an explination.

0 comments: