CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Lula and Girlie Girl!!!

Are both me and my friend at work. We both call each other these names, neither of us are one or the other, we’re both both! She’s one of my favorite things about working where I work. We are both VERY ridiculous and she often tells me “if I was your mother…” when she thinks I’m being too generous with my soon to be ex. She listens to all my drama and backs me up and cheers me on from the sidelines. We went to lunch today and it’s always so much fun. We talk the ENTIRE time. She’s a vegetarian who sometimes buys a rotisserie chicken at the grocery store ‘cause it looks/smells good. Then she gets it home, tries to take even one bite and throws the thing away! Haha! You can hear her all over the building and she always stops by my cubbie in the morning for a little chat. Ahh love my Lula! Everyone needs a Lula/Girlie Girl!

0 comments: