CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Past lives and Chinese food.

I’m a firm believer in past lives and reincarnation. I’ve recently decided that I was either Chinese in my past life. Or I need to be Chinese in my next life. I’ve told a friend of mine that he needs to be Chinese in his next life too. I absolutely love Chinese food. Then he could cook me Chinese food in our next lives. He’s a great cook.

But you probably don’t get the same “skill set” in the next life. What if he’s a horrible cook in our next lives? Yikes, I might be in trouble. ‘Cause bad Chinese food is no bueno.

PS- I ate Chinese food last night and today for lunch I had the leftovers. It was not bad Chinese food, so everything es bueno. J
Happy Almost Friday!

1 comments:

MyFrogs said...

PSS- He thinks we get some of the same skills in the next life, so yay! He can cook for me in the next life! Wahoo!