Last night I made hash browns, hand grated the potatoes. Just about one of the only times I wished I had a food processor. And a bigger kitchen to store it in. I have always had small kitchens with only a few cabinets for storage (right now I have 2 ½ upper cabinets and 2 bottom cabinets and some drawers in my rental). So I try to keep gadgets to a minimum. I’m so good at that, I actually still have a drawer I didn’t use! I do quite well making due. Of course if I ever had a bigger kitchen and more money, I’d have all kinds of cooking stuff!! I love to cook!
I’m in love with air plants. And those fabulous terrariums that feature them. May have to make one soon. If you haven’t seen one, google them, they’re modern beauty!
I ate breakfast today like a good girl. I usually don’t eat breakfast. Supposedly it’s the most important meal. ;) I had honey-nut cheerios, or the Walmart version, ‘cause I think name brand cereal is CRAZY expensive! Why would I pay $5 for name brand frosted flakes when I can get the generic box for $1.99? Yeah, I’m cheap.
I can’t wait for the return of The Hills. I love the drama even if it’s fake. Plus Kristin is back since last season, love her! Haha
I put pepper on my portion of homemade chex mix. I love pepper. I love homemade chex mix.
I want the “drinks on the patio” lifestyle. To me that just means, slowing down, turning off the tv and enjoying a few minutes. Complete with party lights.
I type haha a lot. I just deleted some. You're welcome.
I need to learn to make hummus. It’s SUPER tasty but don’t want to pay the price the grocery wants to charge. Again, I’m cheap.
I want to “smudge” my house. Get the bad juju out.
They once said juju on an episode of Deadliest Catch and I thought “well I can go on the boat now ‘cause I know the lingo”! That show makes me want to eat crab legs.
There’s a billionaire giving all his money away. Can he throw some my way by any chance? Grassy ass!
I need to get my butt back to work…. You guys should do, lazy asses! J
PS- One more for the road. I drink a lot of lemonade at work, sometimes in those party cups if I didn’t bring a cup from home. I want to salt the rim and see if anyone says anything.
A short escape to Cordoba in January
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment