At the new job. Well new position at the old job, new department. But I've got the phones for the main line today, that girl is on vacation. So I'm kinda glued to my desk for the morning and don't have much to do yet. Can't start training or anything. Reviewing the business plan for the department, lunch with the new boss and then meeting with him to go over loads of stuff. I'm excited. I'm all moved into my new space. I'm used to sitting by the HR front door, and therefore, used to talking to EVERYONE that comes and goes. Now I'm in a little cubbie. It's quiet, too quiet. But that will be a good thing once I actually have work to do. My recruiter that I worked with for 2 years has already come by twice! I think we miss eachother already! Haha!
This will be a good week! Lots to learn and I'm excited! We're still not working on Fridays, so I work 4 days and then off 4 days for Labor Day weekend! Then only work 3 days and then off 3 days! What a rough schedule!
Had a great weekend and looking forward to another one already! Got volleyball tomorrow, and that is ALWAYS fun even if we don't win. I was in a good mood last week and was heckling everyone from the ref to our team to the other team. It was a good night!
Hope everyone is doing well! Adios for now!
A short escape to Cordoba in January
7 years ago

1 comments:
Thank you for coming by and leaving such a kind comment. I hope things are going well for you and your girls. I've been where you are, single parenting, divorce...
how's your new job coming along?
and will you continue with your blog?
take good care,
lori
Post a Comment