My Sunday night blues have resided and are now officially Monday blues. Just wanted to go back to bed the entire day. Had parent-teacher conferences, so at least I got out of work early today! Had to go to Target for Valentines for the girls' school parties. Drooled over a new camera, but got a tripod! Too bad it decided to get cold, and I'm a sissy tonight, otherwise I'd go out and try to get pics of the moon using my new tripod! But I'm a sissy! Haha! This is the one I took last night, using the mail box as a "tripod". Not too bad for the first time, and by first time I mean first time taking it off "auto" setting and actually trying!
A short escape to Cordoba in January
7 years ago


2 comments:
Wow, you actually took that picture? It's amazing!
Thanks! Yup took it myself. Been playing with camera settings, trying to learn. This is photoshopped a bit, to darken it up.
Post a Comment