My friend Blanca came and visited me this past weekend. She and I have been friends since 7th grade and in the past 2 years, we've really grown our friendship. She got in late Thursday so we had almost 3 whole days to play! I took her to Santa Fe and up the Sandia tram. She had never seen snow, so it was pretty cute to watch her discover snow is COLD! haha! A few of my favorite shots from the weekend, straight outta the camera. I'm now sick, so I don't feel like hopping on Photoshop right now to "fix" anything.
This one is my most favorite. I think it's kind of weird to take pictures in a church, so only have a few from it. But I loved the color of these.
Out side of church
Old staircase, there's a story to it but I didn't read it...
Going up the tram, looking west
Up top looking east, Sandia ski
A bit dark, looking west
Stone house on peak
Top of the tram
Another looking west
A short escape to Cordoba in January
7 years ago

1 comments:
Beautiful photo of the church candles!! I will give the Netherlands a kiss for you, gladly.
Post a Comment