Last night I went to the Post Secret lecture at UNM. I've been visiting the Post Secret website every Sunday for about a year now. I'd seen that they visit universities and do lectures, so for the past year I've been thinking "they need to come here!!" And they did! I thought Frank would show more secrets than he did. People came up to the mic at the end and told their secrets, some were deep, some were silly. But it took guts to get up there. Overall it wasn't as fantastic as I was hoping, but I'm still glad I went and got to experience it. Plus it was free. I know at times they set up and do displays in museums or galleries, not that I would really like to see!
My friend from San Antonio is flying in tonight for the weekend! I'm so excited! No one has ever come to see me, I always go see them! Of course I have no idea what I'm going to do to entertain her, but I think we'll have fun no matter what! She and I have been friends since 7th grade, so about 17 years now. We lost touch for a few years and then saw each other again about 2 years ago at a wedding. We've been in contact ever since and our friendship has really grown since then. I was lucky enough to get to fly home to SA for her wedding in November and now she's coming to see me! Lucky us! Twice in 4 months is good! Usually I only get to see my friends about once a year! I'll take it! Like I said, I have no idea what we're gonna do, but I know there will be lots of meals out! I LOVE eating out, 'cause I LOVE food! Gotta think of someplace I've been wanting to try and take her there. Ooh I'm so excited!!!
Since I'll probably be busy, hope everyone has a great weekend!!
A short escape to Cordoba in January
7 years ago

1 comments:
I have never heard of Post Secret. I will have to look it up. I am however glad that you got to go last night and enjoy yourself.
Whoo hoo your friend is coming in for the weekend! That's wonderful! Have a great time!!!
We might need to do something on the weekend at this point. Now that my company is just ME and the owner. I don't get to take my lunches out of the office anymore cause then there is no one to answer phones etc. I can leave for like 30 mins tops if the boss happens to be here. GRRR!!!
Post a Comment