I am so excited right now! Just got off the phone with my friend! He went to court for his final charges to face. He had 2 options, neither one he liked 'cause both included serving more time. He came up with a 3rd option for his lawyer to ask the judge for. The judge went for it!! And so he got time served and he'll be getting out!!
I thought it was weird that he called me on a Fri, he usually calls me on Sat. And when I first answered he sounded different. Then he said he's just waiting to get out, but he's been waiting to get out for a long time now! He tells me "I don't think you understand". I was like "what..?!" He told me the story of him going to court and how it all happened. I started to cry! I'm so excited for him. He said that he owes me so much, I told him he already knows how to pay me back. I told him before that to pay me back he will have to get out and stay out and stay out of trouble. He thanked me for being there for him. I wouldn't have traded this past year for anything. Having the opportunity to become such good friends with him again, wouldn't trade it for anything. No one knows he's getting out. I was the first one he called, the first one he wanted to tell. I'm so happy for him, I hope he makes me proud.
Now I can't wait to get to SA and get to see him in person! Need to plan a trip!! I'm SO excited!! Turned out to be such a GREAT Friday!
A short escape to Cordoba in January
7 years ago

1 comments:
Sometimes those who cannot stay out of trouble, need to hang out around good people, like you. Hope all works out for both you. Anna :)
btw thanks for vising my blog. love your red theme of the blog, so cool, you are brave.
Post a Comment