CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Fun Friday!

We've cut hours at work and now we have Friday's off. So to celebrate the 1st Friday off, I'm heading out to play!

Inspired by lessons over at Pioneer Woman, I'm taking my camera, armed with "knowledge" of shutter speed, aperture, ISO, etc. I've already been on my roof this morning and visited the wood pile in my sunroom. Just practicing what I've learned so far. Now I'm gonna go to the Bio Park and see what I can find. Unfortunately it's Feb, so there's not a lot of green to be found, but I'll work with what I find!

Then I'll head to the library to see if I can find a book on Photoshop Elements, since I've got a free trial to play with also. I'm pretty excited!!

Hope everyone is having a Fun Friday, or will once they're out of work!

Since I LOVE blogs with pictures, I'll try to put some more on here. I can't promise they'll be any good, but I'm learning... :) I'll definately put up some from today later though!

0 comments: