CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

It's Monday and I don't feel good

Ree wasn't feeling good Saturday. She ended up sleeping with me, and threw up on the side of my bed (thanks so much for that Ree! :). I woke up early Sunday feeling pretty good, did some dishes, had some coffee, and went back to bed. A bit later in the day I started not feeling good. Was all achy and just blah feeling. So I stayed in my bed the entire day. My poor girls had to fend for themselves, lots of sandwiches and cereal was eaten yesterday! I stayed home today, still not feeling 100%, so I'm resting today and doing laundry. I go to San Antonio in 3 days and need to get us all ready. The girls are staying with their Grammy, so I gotta pack them bags for a few days too. Just a few more days to get through and then I'll be home in SA for 4 days! I know that it will fly by SO fast!
Haley had soccer on Saturday and she did SO good! She played aggressively and did such a good job! She was really getting in there and going after the ball, not just waiting for someone to give it to her. I was so proud of her! She did get tripped up at one point, and there were some tears, but after a few minutes on the side, she went back in and continued to play well! I seriously got teary eyed at one point, 'cause she was doing so well and really having a good time. Afterwards when we were leaving, I asked if she had fun ('cause that's the most important thing) and she said she did, that it was the best game yet. They lost but she had a great time, that's all I ask for! :) I'm sad I'll miss this weekends game! :(

Well kids, I'm off to get some laundry started and then lay down. Hope y'all have a good Monday!
This is Ree and Tessa from this weekend. Tessa is the only one of our 3 dogs that can take Ree. Tessa is the sweetest Rhodesian Ridgeback/Lab mix you've ever met! Ree could probably jump rope on her back and Tessa would just take it. She's SO sweet and a good dog! No matter if she's in a good mood or what, she always has sad eyes. We call her Eeyore "oh bother". When you pay attention to her she kind of sighs, it's cute. So here's a few of my Tessa Bear.

0 comments: