Well I booked my trip to SA this morning! Did pretty good, saved $10 over what I thought I was gonna pay AND I get in 2 hours earlier than I originally planned! Go me! But now begins the waiting game! Two weeks to go until I leave, this time in 2 weeks I'll be in SA! I cannot wait, I am so excited! My friend at work is planning a vacation cruise to like Tahiti and Bora Bora and some other places I would give my left arm to go visit! She asked if I would trade her trips, 'cause she wants to go the river walk in downtown SA. I said I wouldn't trade her trips for anything! I think I more than passed the friend test! haha! I love mine and wouldn't trade them for a trip to Bora Bora. :)
It seems like it'll be everyones birthday celebrations that weekend I'm there too. My friend from 6th grade is having her dinner the same night my friend from freshman year is having hers, both turning 30! Yikes! haha! What a great gift I'm GETTING to be able to help celebrate my friends birthdays! I've lived away for so many years, I don't get to do this often! And I'm SO excited to see my friend Carlos! I've talked to him pretty much daily since he got out. I like to just be able to check in and see how his day went. It takes some adjusting once out, so I lend my ears. I talked to his sister the other day, we're planning on having a margarita once I get there! I love her too! After he and I broke up all those years ago, my mom went out of town and had her stay with me. It was fun but my boyfriend at the time didn't think so! haha! Here's a "picture" of him. This is really him, but I don't want to just put him out there so I doctored his face. It's funny, he sent this to me last week and I was surprised by it. I haven't seen him in YEARS, only old pictures he sent me. So in my mind he still looked a certain way. I mean on the phone he still sounds the same and acts the same. But I was kind of shocked at how grown up he is (he's 30 so I shouldn't be shocked! haha). He has some wrinkles he says he's not too sure of. haha! Don't we all! Hope you enjoy the picture! haha!
I had kind of a blah day, so I'm kinda ready for today to be over. Came home and laid down, but had to get up and eat something. Now I'm just kinda ready for a new one to come and a hopefully be better. Nothing really happened, just blah. I hate blah.
A short escape to Cordoba in January
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment