So my household has been sick the past few days. My Ree was sick Saturday, I was sick Sunday and now Haley is sick, but she's throwing up. Everyone is asking me if it's the Swine Flu. IT'S NOT THE SWINE FLU! Haha But it is CRAP timing! Volleyball is tonight, not sure if I'm going due to sick kid. Leave for SA Thursday, but if I got a sick kid I can't leave her. Just talked to the gramma that she's with and she hasn't thrown up since this morning, has eaten a bit and is getting some fluids. So I'm hoping that means she's getting better and will be good to go by Thursday. Cross your fingers!!
Oh and I've made it my goal to get my friend to skip this weekend. My tattooed, wrinkly faced, getting older friend! It's my goal to get him to skip. He gets embarrassed easily and is kind of shy, so I'm pretty excited about it! haha! :) I'm so bad!
A short escape to Cordoba in January
7 years ago

1 comments:
Hope all of you are well now. In my household we been sick too, and lol same thing asked about the swine flu...Thanks for sharing, nice post, Anna :)
Post a Comment