CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

San Antonio and some other things planned

Yay! Got a trip planned to SA in a few weeks, from a Thursday to a Monday. It’s such a good time to go. My friend just got out last week, and I’m excited to see him. My other friend is having her baby tomorrow, so I’ll get to see the newest addition to her family. Plus her birthday is that weekend, so I’ll get to help celebrate. She’s talking going out for sushi, I’m always game for sushi! The only bad thing, the next few weeks are going to go by SO slow. But my actual weekend there is going to FLY by! Wanna spend a whole day with my friend, just hanging out. I’m most excited to just be able to talk to him and see his face! He sent me a picture of him from his sister’s phone. I was so surprised to see him. On the phone he sounds the same and acts the same as he did 15 years ago. But his picture, he looks like such a man, like such a grown up! With his tattoos and his wrinkles, he looks all mature, like he could be older than 30. But like I said, on the phone he’s still the same kid. I love it! Haha!

It’s volleyball tomorrow! Yay! The team we’re playing is 9-0, so we’ll probably lose but who cares! It’s all in fun. And maybe that will pump us up and we’ll be badass tomorrow! Haha! My strategy is to drink a whole beer before play instead of just half! Then I’ll be ready! Haha! Gonna probably stick with the black and tans, they’ve brought some wins since I started drinking those! They’re my good luck token! Or I’ll just claim they are and continue drinking them! J

Hope every one had a good Easter weekend, mine was pretty quiet.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Glad to hear your friend made it out. How fun to be going to SA to see him and your other friend! Sushi, yummy! That's this Friday for me. Good luck at Volley Ball tonight!!!

Things are hectic for me over on my side, I have been blogging but have not had time to read blogs. Only 1 or the other it seems! LOL!

Tricia said...

Alan jokingly said that taking the labels off might be a great april fools joke to play on me. I told him only if he wanted to loose his balls cause I would cut them off and serve them as mystery meat!

I should have been a Southerner. Like from the deep south. Seriously! I fit in better over there and with them.