CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Let it...

Snow, let it snow, let it snow! It snowed all day here today! Just little flakes, nothing spectacular. It just mostly made it gray all day. But tonight it's very pretty. Ate my Indian leftovers and had a glass of wine. Went outside and took a few pics before the batteries died in the camera...

My tree in the back and my mailbox (exciting, I know!).




Neither one of these are my house. One is across the street and the other is up the street. The second one, while I was taking the pictures the owner was sitting in a front room on the phone. Hope he didn't notice me taking pictures or think I was some crazy! Just out for some pretty Christmas lights in the snow.
Hope everyone is warm and safe tonight...
(I'm looking forward to the girls' 2 hour delay from school in the morning! That means their before program won't start for a hour later than usual. Which means I get a bit more sleep in the morning! :) )

0 comments: