CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Yay me and plastic flowers!

Decided I wanted Christmas decorations to put up this year. I'm also cheap and wouldn't want to pay an arm and a leg! So off I head to Michaels the craft store with NO idea of what I want! My friend made a wreath last week, I can do this crafty stuff too! Decided on 2 garlands, one with white poinsettas with gold and white little "berries" and small gold ornaments, the other will just have "berries" and wooden star ornaments to put in front of some figurines I got. Everything was on sale 50-70% off! I LOVE a sale! Ask my husband!

Got my tree put up (had to do lights twice!) and both my garlands made. I just winged it with some floral wire and it also involved me twisting them together...but hey it worked out so who cares how I did it!

Fake flowers but looks pretty good in the dark! Haha! I'm pretty proud of myself!


Kinda country-ish, but I still think it's cute!

Yay me!

0 comments: