CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

The weekend

So far the weekend has been pretty good, relaxing and still getting some things done. Friday went to MIL's house to drop off the girls and have dinner. Then went home and watched some movies. One was good (Lucky 7, or something like that), one was not so good (Things you can tell just by looking at her). Didn't even finish the not so good one, too slow for me.

Got up Saturday and cleaned. Mopped the entire house...fun. Cleaned the girls' bathrooom and cleaned some carpet. Really glad I mopped the house, 'cause today I woke up and it was snowing, which meant the dogs came in with wet paws. Tried to get them to walk on a towel before they came in, it worked out ok and I don't have paw marks all over the kitchen! Took the girls and my 10 year old SIL to the dollar movies yesterday to see Mama Mia. It was ok, better than I expected I guess. Worth a $1.25 to see. Dropped them back off at MIL's and came home. Did not much the rest of the day, pretty lazy!

Today I woke up and talked to the hubby online for about a hour and a half. Need to get motivated, get in the shower, go do some shopping and then bake some cookies. Said I would bring cookies to the potluck tomorrow after I saw a yummy looking recipe which involves Nutella! Also have to go buy a gift card for my secret santa gift tomorrow. Yeah, I need to get motivated and get off my arse!

Hope y'all had a good weekend too!

0 comments: