CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ugh, I'm a glutton...

Or however you spell it! Took the girls to The Range Cafe for dinner. I'd never been there, but heard it was good. I thought it was a bit pricey, but the food was SO good! I had the Hoosier tenderloin plate, pounded pork tenderloin breaded with breadcrumbs and parmesean. It was like a Italian breaded chicken franchese (but pork) or a German schnitzle. I squeezed some lemon on and it was SO good, and GIANT! It came with 2 large pieces, greens and mash potatoes (I got vegs instead, sauteed winter vegs). So good. I usually don't get dessert, but I love bread pudding, they had amarreto bread pudding so I got that. OH MY EFFIN' GOD! That was like the best dessert EVER! I was so full, but I just kept eating! I brought home leftovers of the meat and the dessert! I will definately go back again, so good!

Was supposed to have lunch with my work friend today, but he's got stuff going on with his mom, so it is put off. Trying to decide what to eat, the boss and I decided to go out with the IT guy and grab something. We went to Milly's, it's a sandwich place near our work. They have the best veggie sandwich ever! Two kinds of cheese, avacado, sprouts, sunflower seeds and apple, and then I add bacon (they always laugh when I do this!) This sandwich so SO good! Throw in an Arnold Palmer and I'm good!

Our IT guy is one of those really smart guy who talks about smart guy stuff and us dumb people don't always get his jokes. My boss is also over the IT dept so we have lunch with the IT guy often. They can have the smart guy conversation, and I just kind of sit there and wait until I have a clue as to what they're talking about! haha! I am by no means a dumb girl, but some of the things they talk about....? Oh well, to each their own!

Today was a good food day! Lots of really good stuff!

I have a question. If pork is the other white meat, and chicken is obviously the first, where the hell does turkey fall into the line up? I mean sandwich meat, turkey is probably at least second, to ham. Except for chicken salad, you usually don't find chicken deli meat all the popular. There aren't 10 different kinds of chicken lunch meat, not like turkey (smoked, roasted, honey baked, blah blah blah). Turkey gets a bum rap, and is only popular a few times a year at holidays. OR does that make it extra special since you eat it mostly only at holidays? Chicken! Please, you can have chicken ANY old day! But turkey is special! Ok I answered my own question! Turkey is like the top secret #1 white meat!

Hope I didn't just kill some of your brain cells with that! Haha!! Oh well, now we're even since I had to have smart guy conversations today!

0 comments: