It's Friday again and you know what that means! Haha! Had a lazy morning and just drank some coffee. My cherry and peach trees are blossoming so I went out to try the macro lens! Just a few of what a I got.
Peach tree
It's Friday again and you know what that means! Haha! Had a lazy morning and just drank some coffee. My cherry and peach trees are blossoming so I went out to try the macro lens! Just a few of what a I got.
Posted by MyFrogs at 12:11 PM
Labels: photo practice, weekend fun
1 comments:
The pictures are great! The one of Ree..CLASSY! I bet you can not wait to black mail her with that picture when she is older. I can see you submitting it to her year book Senior year. GOOD TIMES!!
We have chicks right now. Ours are just babies only 3 weeks old. They won't start producing eggs till late fall. Our neighbors have adult hens. They get about 5-7 eggs a day! They can't use them all up, so they give them away to friends and family. We buy them feed to as a thank you.
I love bacon, but I hate the way it can stink up the house for a day or so. Even after you air it out sometimes you can still smell it. I cook my bacon in the oven too! Much easier and less shrinkage I think!
I hope you have a great weekend as well!! Get some more shots for your BLACK MAIL ALBUM!
OH!!! Is Jeremy home? Enjoy your time with him!!
Post a Comment