CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lazy lazy lazy...

Weekend behind me, and I can feel the Sunday night blues starting to roll in already.

Got Haley on a soccer team and Ree on a wait list, so today went and got the required gear. Now she just needs to learn how to play soccer! haha! I hope we find Ree a team and they both enjoy it. The did gymnastics a few years ago, but at $80 a month total, soccer is WAY cheaper! And it's a team sport which is good. Haley's first practice is Wednesday and her first game is Saturday. I'm excited! I'll get to play with my camera and get pics of my girls doing something besides playing DS!
Volleyball starts on Tuesday! A few guys and another girl from my work are playing sand volleyball on Tuesdays at some bar here in town. It should be pretty fun, mostly just to give me something to do! haha! I'm excited! Plus I can take my camera and play with it then too! haha! I have no idea how to play really and I'm only 5'1", so should be interesting! They say that there has to be a girl on the court at all times playing, so I should see a lot of playing time...unfortunately! haha No it'll be fun! I'm excited! I want shirts with numbers on the back, I want to be 1/2!
So between volleyball, soccer practice, Jeremy coming home for vacation on Wednesday, and a meeting Thursday afternoon, this week should fly by! It'll be really nice to have something to do to break up the week, and since I don't work Friday's, Tuesday and Wednesday night activities should be fun. But when we find Ree a team, I'm gonna have to juggle a bit I think!! Yikes! Good thing I'm good at juggling!
Hope everyone had a good weekend, sorry we all have to go to work tomorrow!

A few from my gloomy lazy Friday. It was mostly cloudy, so I decided to go with it and take pics of the snowy gloomy mountains...

All straight outta the camera, so not so great but whatever it's still fun to play

2 comments:

Kat said...

Lazy? Sounds like you have ALOT on your plate - love the pics!

Anonymous said...

Jeremy comes home today! OMG! I am so happy for you! Are the girls just super giddy! Yippie Skippie your husband is home! Enjoy your time missy!