It's now official. I really do wish I could have recorded my conversation from Friday, 'cause it made me miss my friend more, and I want to talk to him again. Or at least replay the one we had. I'm kinda sad about it. I'm so mad, I mailed him a letter yesterday, spent most of the morning writing it. Later after the mailman took it away, I realized I didn't put the street address on it. I put his name, id number, the centers name, city, state and zip. But not actual street address. Hum, I really hope it gets there or at least gets sent back to me. And does NOT get lost in snail mail universe somewhere. I'll be pissed!
The girls are at their granmas tonight, so it's a quiet house with lots of time to think. Not always a good thing. The granma's house they're at tonight is Jeremy's dads ex wife. Say that 3 times fast. But regardless if they're still married, that is and always be their Grammy. She and I had such a good conversation tonight about religion, karma, peoples purpose in someones life. Things like that. It was so good. I love conversations like that.
Gonna go get jammies on and get in bed for the night. Boo, tomorrow is Monday. I so love the weekends, but they're just way too short! I need to win the lottery, so I can afford to take more of them! Haha! I've got the Sunday night blues.
A short escape to Cordoba in January
7 years ago

1 comments:
Just letting you know I was here to today and I read all your posts.
Post a Comment