CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Yay me!

I accidentally figured out how to put a new layout on here. This is way more me! Good thing I can copy and paste! Otherwise I'd have to be super smart to figure out this stuff!

I did hang my tv on my wall all by myself! And it didn't fall down yet! I found the studs and screwed it into that and it's level and everything. Now if I were only good enough to put the wires in the wall...maybe next time!

TGIW! At least it's not Monday anymore and we're closer to Friday! My youngest has a bday sleep over on Friday, so I'll either have only one kid or no kids Friday night. Maybe if I have my oldest, she and I will go do something fun...

Hope y'all are having a good week so far, Friday is right around the corner! Thank GOODNESS!

0 comments: