to catch up on. Where to start?
Christmas was good. I always worry about the girls getting enough and in years past money has been a little tight. So since we're doing better this year, they made out like bandits! The only thing that could have been better was Jeremy being home. :(
My friend that I wrote about a few posts ago is back in San Antonio at the county jail there awaiting a court date to take care of some things. Hopefully he will be out completely soon. I love that kid!
The girls were at their grammas today so I got some free time to run around. I went to Anthropologie, love that store. Not so much for the clothes but they have really cute kitchen stuff. I have a habit of buying cute bowls and later deciding what to do with them! Some are actually used in the kitchen and some are used around the house as catch-alls for whatever (I have a small one in my bathroom for jewlery). I got two new ones today! They're so cute!
And I love red. I had seen this one online and they only had one red one at the store so I HAD to get it!
I would say the one thing I buy the most of is house stuff. Candle holders, throw blankets, little odds and ends. Decorating things, that when I get home I have no idea what to do with! Haha! I just need more money so I can buy the big things like furniture! But I'm also afraid to commit to big things! I finally got my first new couch a few years ago and it took me ages to find it! But I still love it, so I guess it's good I took so long to find it! I didn't settle! I'm very picky, I have a picture in my head of what I want and most of the time either it doesn't exist or it is VERY expensive! Haha! The two channels I watch the most are HGTV and the Food Network, 'cause I also love food!
I made the tomato, basil, mozzarella salad I love so much yesterday. The past few times I've toasted some bread drizzled with olive oil in the oven and added that. The last two times I've had prosciutto in the fridge so I toasted some of that too and added it. I could eat that salad everyday, and have the past two. I think I may go make some right now in fact! If I only had those ingrediants in my fridge, I would never go hungry and would always be happy!
Hope everyone is doing well! Adios for now!

0 comments:
Post a Comment